If you would like more information, about this project contact the following people:
University of Melbourne A/Prof Richard Eckard (email@example.com)
- Richard Eckard is an Associate Professor and Director of the Primary Industries Climate Challenges Centre, a joint initiative between the University of Melbourne and the Victorian Department of Primary Industries. Richard leads research programs in enteric methane, nitrous oxide and whole farm systems modelling of mitigation and adaptation strategies.
CSIRO (Plant Industry), Canberra Dr Andrew Moore (Andrew.Moore@csiro.au)
- Andrew Moore is Principal Research Scientist and Stream Leader for CSIRO Plant Industry Sustainable Agriculture Flagship. A key focus is building and applying mathematical models of soil, plant, animal and human dynamics to analyse the effects of management and risk on a range of farming systems.
TIA, Burnie Dr Richard Rawnsley (Richard.Rawnsley@utas.edu.au)
- Richard Rawnsley is the Dairy Centre Leader with the Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture, a joint venture between the University of Tasmania and the Tasmanian Government. Richard has worked with the TIA Dairy Centre for eight years and his main research interests are pasture and forage agronomy, irrigation and nitrogen management, biophysical modelling and farm systems research.
Agriculture NSW, Yass Mr Phil Graham (Phillip.Graham@dpi.nsw.gov.au)
- Phil Graham is the district livestock officer with Agriculture NSW with over 30 years’ experience in advisory work mainly in the tablelands slopes area of NSW. His major focus has been in sheep with a strong focus on the management of the grazing system and how we react to external forces such as markets, weather or disease.
DPIV, Warrnambool Mr Martin Dunstan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Martin Dunstan is a senior extension officer for DPIV with a focus on sheep production systems and their management. In recent years this has embraced the adaptation of these systems to the likely impacts of climate change, as well as potential strategies for mitigation of emissions. Martin is based in Warrnambool, south west Victoria
TIA, Hobart Mr Peter Ball (Peter.Ball@utas.edu.au)
- Peter Ball is TIA’s Industry Development and Extension Leader
SARDI, Adelaide Ms Melissa Rebbeck (Melissa.Rebbeck@sa.gov.au)
- Melissa Rebbeck is SARDI’s Senior Research Officer, Climate applications with broad experience in developing and delivering projects on the application of climate science to decision makers in primary industries
WADFA, Albany Mr Mike Hyder (email@example.com)
- Mike Hyder is a research officer for WADFA based in Albany
Or contact your local state Department of Agriculture / Primary Industry